Senior photography: a chance to celebrate your graduation!
|Duration||30 Minutes||Up to 60 Minutes||Up to 90 Minutes|
|Images Received||5||All Images (at least 20)||All Images (at least 20)|
|Outfit change allowed?||Yes, once.||Yes, as many as you can in 60 mins!||Yes, as many as you can in 60 mins!|
- Standard: This 30 minute session is for one senior only. It includes 5 images, additionally images can be added on à-la-carte later on for $15 per photo.
- All-Inclusive: This up to 60 minutes session is for one senior only. It includes all the images, a minimum of 20. Depending on how many poses we get in, that number can significantly increase! Multiple outfit changes are allowed to give extra looks, but with only 60 minutes my recommendation is to no go beyond three outfits (unless you can change super fast!!)
- BFF: This up to 90 minutes session is for best friends – up to three individuals are allowed! You will have options for group shots and individual shots. Want to do all individual shots and split the time? That is ok too, but everyone must arrive at the same time and be ready to go. This package includes all the images, a minimum of 20. Depending on how many poses we get in, that number can significantly increase!
How does the senior photography session work?
- Purchase your session package on this page
- You will receive an email from us discussing the scheduling of your session at a local park, beach or downtown location
- Within 48 hours of your session:
- With the Standard package: You will receive your online preview gallery from where you will pick your photos
- With the All-Inclusive package: Your teaser images will be posted online
- Within 1 week of your session you will receive your final, professionally edited images via email with a print release form that will allow printing of images at any location of your preference
How to prepare for your senior photography session
- First of all: BE YOURSELF! When you see these photos many years from now you will want to remember who you were, what you used to like, what you used to do… along with all the things that made you, YOU! So when you are preparing for this session think of your daily life now. Is there a sport you are devoted to, a hobby, anything you have a passion for? Let’s incorporate that in your session!
- What to wear? See above! Wear what makes you HAPPY. Go ahead and bring 2-3 outfits, to show dimension to your personality, have fun with this!
- What to bring? Props are always a fun way to express your personality. You can bring the classic graduation cap or something different like your dog or your guitar. Maybe balloons with your grad year numbers… or drop the props and bring just your smile – you don’t need anything else unless that is your specific vision!
- Want some more ideas? Click here to check out my board on Pinterest!
What else do you need to know?
- All sessions are weather permitting, should we need to reschedule please know we will do so promptly to ensure we get your session in as soon as possible
- Want to buy extra images? Click here to view the additional images packages
- You will need to sign a release form on the day of your shoot
- Please note: I do use the photos I take for marketing purposes (on my website, Facebook, etc…) if this is an issue please contact me before purchasing the session