As you prepare for the arrival of your bundle of joy, let’s capture the beauty of your maternal glow in your very own Maternity Photography Session!
How does this work?
- Purchase your session preference on this page (choice of 15 minutes or 30 minutes)
- You will receive an email from us discussing the scheduling of your session
- A few days after your session you will receive an online preview gallery of your photos from where you will pick your photos
- We will work on your photos then email you the final images with a print release form
How to prepare for your Maternity Photography Session
As a preface: I LOVE Pinterest for getting my ideas together. Below I will share some links to some ideas to help give you inspiration. Note: thesee Pinterst images are not mine.
- What to wear? Wear what makes you COMFORTABLE, HAPPY and feel and look BEAUTIFUL! Test out the outfit before the session to see out it looks on you and make additions or adjustments as needed. I would recommend bringing two outfits, so that you can have two different looks to pick from. Click here for some ideas to help you pick out your outfit.
- What to bring? Props are always fun, sonogram, baby shoes or outfits, signage, all these are classics! Know the gender? Bring along some blue or pink balloons (here’s an idea from Pinterest). Have a name picked out? Bring out the first initial or signage with the baby name (here’s an idea from Pinterest). You can even spell out the name using small letters (here’s an idea from Pinterest).
- Want some more ideas? Click here to check out my board on Pinterest!
Ready to book? Perfect, because I’m ready for our photo session! Let’s capture this memorable moment of your life, as you await the sweet arrival of your baby!
Anna Faiola Productions is a Maternity Photographer serving the Tampa Bay area Florida, USA. She travels to Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs & the surrounding areas.