Grab your family and let’s have some fun capturing memories in the making during your Family Photo Session!
How does this work?
- Purchase your session preference on this page (choice of 30 minutes or 60 minutes)
- You will receive an email from me discussing the scheduling of your session
- A few days after your session you will receive an online preview gallery of your photos from where you will pick your photos
- I will work on your photos then email you the final images with a print release form
How to prepare for your Family Photo Session
As a preface: I LOVE Pinterest for getting my ideas together. Below I will share some links to some ideas to help give you inspiration. Note: these Pinterst images are not mine.
What to wear?
- The most important thing when multiple people are being photographed together is that everyone’s outfit complements the other. The outfits don’t necessarily have to match, like the classic white shirt at the beach look (unless that is what you want!) Pick a color scheme and match everyone’s favorite and comfortable outfits to that. Here’s an example:
- Test out the outfit before the session to see how it looks on everyone and make additions or adjustments as needed. If you are planning on wearing brand new clothes, make sure to wear it before the session to ensure you are happy with the way you FEEL in the outfit.
- If this will work for your family, I recommend bringing two outfits so that you can have two different looks to pick from.
- Click here for some ideas to help you pick out your outfit.
- Want some more ideas?
Click here to check out my board on Pinterest!
Ready to book? Perfect, because I’m ready for our photo session! Treasure these moments. Treasure your family. Let’s capture the love that surrounds each member of your clan!
Anna Faiola Productions is a Family Photographer serving the Tampa Bay area Florida, USA. She travels to Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs & the surrounding areas.